"Transactional message" means an SMS containing only:
* Information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance comp any or credit card company
* Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules,
ticket booking and reservation;
* Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students;
* Information sent by e-commerce agencies in response to ecommerce transactions made by their customers;
Components for Windows
* Information sent by a company or a firm or depository participant, registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India
(SEBI) or Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) or Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) or Commodity
Derivative Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX) or Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) to its clients pertaining to the account of
the National client;
* Information sent by a registered company to its employees or agents or to its customers pertaining to services or goods to
be delivered to such customers;
Transactional Gateway will be allocated only to following category of business for sending transactional messages
- 1. Registered Companies
- 2. Registered Banks & Financial Institution
- 3. nsurance Company
- 4. Credit Card Companies
- 5. Registered Education Instituted (Only for sending information to parents)
- 6. Airlines & Railway (Only for sending ticket & PNR details to passengers)
- 7. Stock Market Alerts (Only to subscribed customers)
- 8. E-Commerce website sending response to ecommerce transactions made by their customers
Transaction Gateway is open for 24 hours.
Transaction gateway works with template based system, you can create any number of message templates from your account. Once your template is approved by us you can start sending transactional messages to numbers registered with NCCPR Registry
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP is a way to integrate the data and processes of an organization into one single system. Usually ERP systems will have many components including hardware and software, in order to achieve integration, most ERP systems use a unified database to store data for various functions found throughout the organization.
Search Engines, it is really hard for websites to survive without regular page optimization
providing e-commerce solutions to our Indian as well as international clients.
energetic business environment. Microsoft technologies based solutions
Apna School is a product developed by Global Dream Software Solution, India.
complete end-to-end school management software covering almost all the fields.Free trial
This software helps you in shorten your burden by managing all the issues by it.
The software has a very user friendly interface and work with it easily.Free trial
Finger Attendance is an end-user biometric system designed to automate attendance control.
The system is intended for small or medium-sized businesses. uses biometric fingerprint
We have an expert team of professionals available technical issues with our products
To contact Support for technical issues, please use our online system